Tuesday, November 10, 2015

[californiadisasters] Re: one more thought.



Personally I get a lot out of this group.  As a Southern California mountain resident who is also a ski patroller I rely on the news and alerts I receive from californiadisasters - especially during fire season, which is all the time.  And especially during an fire.

For the record I'm an old guy and I don't face, tweet, pin, insta, link or otherwise put myself out on social media.  I value my privacy and I work to protect it.

Many thanks for the effort of this group to reach out and keep us safe.  It means more than you might know.

respectfully,

Dennis Robertson
Snow Valley Mountain Patrol



__._,_.___

Posted by: Dennis Robertson <denrobski@gmail.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment