Friday, November 6, 2015

Re: [Geology2] Need help in finding info



I tried putting it in as keywords in my college library site, but all I got were specific single extinction event papers.  So definitely not helpful for you. :)  (And not that I could send you the books that come up, but nothing even there - I don't even remember a book that was remotely related to the subject. LOL)

Lois


**********************************************************************
My Twitter Page@OV_099
My GoodReads PageOV_099
My Tumblr PageA Bluestocking's Place
My Book Review BlogA Bluestocking's Place
My Swagbucks Referral Link: OV099

~ "Scully, I've been thinking. I know that's dangerous, but just bear with me."~
 ~ Fox Mulder, *El Mundo Gira* ~
**********************************************************************

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Lin Kerns linkerns@gmail.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I'm looking for a paper or a book that outlines all major and minor extinction events. There is nothing that I can find that succinctly pulls all this currently known or hypothesized information together.

Any ideas for sources are welcome; thanks for your help.

Lin

--





__._,_.___

Posted by: Lois <lois.merritt@gmail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment