Friday, November 6, 2015

Re: [Geology2] Need help in finding info



Thanks Lois for trying. I feel kind of vindicated in that there really isn't a tome written on all the minor extinction events, where most all the good books mention the top 5. I'll keep looking... someone needs to write this book. Yes? And please no one say it should be me, because the last time someone said that, I did write a book. lol

Lin

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Lois lois.merritt@gmail.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I tried putting it in as keywords in my college library site, but all I got were specific single extinction event papers.  So definitely not helpful for you. :)  (And not that I could send you the books that come up, but nothing even there - I don't even remember a book that was remotely related to the subject. LOL)

Lois


**********************************************************************
My Twitter Page@OV_099
My GoodReads PageOV_099
My Tumblr PageA Bluestocking's Place
My Book Review BlogA Bluestocking's Place
My Swagbucks Referral Link: OV099

~ "Scully, I've been thinking. I know that's dangerous, but just bear with me."~
 ~ Fox Mulder, *El Mundo Gira* ~
**********************************************************************

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Lin Kerns linkerns@gmail.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I'm looking for a paper or a book that outlines all major and minor extinction events. There is nothing that I can find that succinctly pulls all this currently known or hypothesized information together.

Any ideas for sources are welcome; thanks for your help.

Lin

--






--


__._,_.___

Posted by: Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment