Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fw: [californiadisasters] Re: [Geology2] Kim Noyes makes it through another year!



My Happy Birthday Wish did not come through Kimmer. 
Guess I wiped off to much.
BTW.  Good Lord Food Poisoning is one way to lose lbs.
You're a BABY!!!  I agree with Rick's comment! 
You guys ~ needed a smile!
Happy Friday!
Forget the wine take Stoli!
Mm

 


Ah, but by doing so, you acknowledge me.  In your doddering age, you've forgotten that.  ;o)

Drink better wine next time and feel better soon.  Don't forget your walker!

Did I tell you of two (one Japanese and really expensive but worth it) restaurants in SLO?  


On 4/15/2015 11:19 PM, Kim Noyes kimnoyes@gmail.com [californiadisasters] wrote:
 
I celebrated turning 45 today by having food poisoning since yesterday.... thanks for the well wishes all, except for Rick whom I'm ignoring. ;-)





__._,_.___

Posted by: Marilyn Sass <paws_sassy@yahoo.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment