Sunday, August 7, 2016

[californiadisasters] Admin Read: Member Participation & Kim Stuff



Achtung Gruppe!

I have been very busy with Cal Poly stuff both recovering from undergrad studies and starting up Cal Poly grad school stuff. I also work and have family responsibilities so my time is much more limited than when we started in 2007 and the years immediately following opening shop. Then it seems I had too much time on my hands and now I seem to not have enough time on my hands. I'm still working on better time management skills with my current busy life.

I really truly appreciate it when other folks jump in here when I'm too busy to post. I've not had the time or energy to update on the Soberanes Fire the past couple of weeks or update the News & Notes Updates. I hope to get back on that tomorrow.

Thanks Dan Shapiro for your Pilot Fire posts which fire will be the major fire in the state. Thanks Pamela Alley for your article post on the tree mortality catastrophe unfolding across our state. Thanks Steve Detwiler for your continued and regular posts of your EM Weekly Report.

The rest of you please feel free to jump in at any time. Posts can be questions or discussion or articles or reports on ongoing incidents. We only use the secondary discussion group (and hardly at all) for discussion when the main group is Code 33 which has not been the case in some time thank God. I also sometimes post things there that seem somewhat ancillary to the main thrust of this group.

Anywho, thanks all and carry on!

Gruppenfuhrer Kimster


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment