Sunday, August 14, 2016

Re: [californiadisasters] Lower Lake Clayton Fire chewing things up



Incredible devastation.



On 8/14/2016 6:32 PM, Dan Shapiro dnalaw@sbcglobal.net [californiadisasters] wrote:

In trying to wipe off the message I wiped off everything.  Oops.
I wanted to say that Yes this is like Dan said ~ but, what worries me is fire season normally here is in October.  
Guys, you need to get your backpack or whatever ready.  
I joined this group after the fires in 2007...this last minor earthquake woke me up to get it together again. 
 I JOINED in 2009 when I had no clue about computers. THANK YOU NEWBOY.  Yep, me & my black dial up phone and typewriter.
You guys were so quick with the last earthquake that was minor, but I felt it.  
Perfection is what I would call this GROUP!!!!!  
The disaster kit is posted in here for new people in this group with a link.  
BE READY for anything.
I rescue Dogs, I need to be READY!








Posted by: Pamela Alley <rnrq@att.net>


__._,_.___

Posted by: Marilyn Sass <paws_sassy@yahoo.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment