Wednesday, April 15, 2015

[californiadisasters] Re: California drought: Will the Golden State turn brown?



With so many people renting places, I don't understand how any of this advice will apply.  I rent and am responsible for my water bill but I can't replace my toilet or water faucet and there's no way to force the property owner to do so.  Given the number of people in Los Angeles that rent the restrictions are going to be punative for them.  No one ever addresses this fact, it's always "homeowners".

Who can I honestly contact that will consider this without giving me lip service?  I'd love to have a lower water bill by changing some of the fixtures but I can't do it.

__._,_.___

Posted by: agcme2002@yahoo.com


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment