Wednesday, January 12, 2011

[Geology2] Mega Disasters



I just got through watching a very interesting program on the History Channel Mega Disaster series.  It was a new one, "10.0 Earthquake."   The program discussed the various earthquakes that have happened around the world and if it was possible for a 10.0 earthquake to happen.  I know this was filmed very recently because it mentioned the Christchurch earthquake.  IMHO, I thought it was very good. 
 
Of course, I will have to admit I was pretty excited to see Kate Hutton on it. 
 
Anyone else see it?
 
Bre


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment