- The varsity softball team CRUSHED Cibola 11 to 1 yesterday while the JV team beat Cibola 3 to 2. Way to go softball !
- SENIORS: T-shirts are in!! Stop by the book room at lunch to pick up yours today!
- Will the following students see Mrs. Carey about their Senior tile: Keegan Little, Monica Lopez, Jordan Yussman and Bradley Harris.
- For those of you that are so popular that you need more pages to have your friends sign- the autograph inserts have finally arrived. They are $1.00 in the activities office. Yearbooks may be picked up in the Activities Office today during lunch. We still have some left and they are $70.00.
- Any freshman, sophomore, or junior interested in being in student senate next year stop by the activities office and sign up.
- There is a guitar recital tonight at 6:30 in the PAC and another Beginning Piano class recital on Monday, May 2 at 6:30 in the PAC.
- SENIORS: All of the Senior Project rubrics and flash drives have made their way to room E203. Mrs. Jones will keep them through Wed, May 4th, and then they will be recycled. If you would like to pick up your rubrics or flash drive, come to room E203 by 2:30 on Wednesday, May 4th.
- Seniors! For those of you that have been accepted to a college. Don't forget to request a final transcript. If you don't request a final transcript it will hold up your registration for next year. You can request a final transcript with Connie Ewing in the main office. Please write final transcript on the pink request form and attach a $1.00 for the fee. I will also be here most of the summer so don't wait get it done soon. If you haven't sent your application to a college please request a transcript as soon as possible.
- Dates for seniors to remember:
--Finals: May 4 & 5
--Fines Cleared ASAP
--Honor's Assembly rehearsal May 11 @ 8am
--Cap & Gown Distribution May 11 after rehearsal
--Honor's Assembly May 12- be here at the gym at 8 am in your cap & gown
--Graduation, Monday May 16 at Tingley, arrive by 2pm
- Anyone interested in being on the Talons dance team, tryouts are April 28-30. Tryout packets are available in the main office.
- Congratulations to 9th Grade Student Jessica Guajardo, who place 4th in the the District Golf Tournament yesterday at Desert Greens Golf Course. Now Its Time To Get Ready For State! Great Job Jessica!!
It's Great to be a Hawk!