Tuesday, March 26, 2019

[californiadisasters] Master of Science degree in Emergency and Disaster Management Research Paper Survey



Greetings Everyone,

 

My name is Steve Detwiler and I'm a working on my Master of Science degree in Emergency and Disaster Management with the American Military University.  I'm currently completing the capstone course which requires a research paper. 

 

The topic I've chosen for my research paper is the interactions between United States local, State/Territory and Tribal emergency managers with their jurisdiction's museums.  Museums are defined by the International Council of Museums as non-profit permanent institutions that are open to the public.  These institutions acquire, conserve, research, communicate and exhibit artifacts for the purposes of study, education and enjoyment.  Examples of museums can be natural or historical museums, art museums, special collections, historical societies or archives. 

 

You will find below an anonymous survey from Survey Monkey that I have created.  There is a total of 19 questions, and it should take you 8 minutes to complete.  All responses will be kept strictly confidential, will not include any identifiable information in the presentation of the results, and the responses will be anonymous. The data will be presented in an aggregated form, meaning I will present averages, medians, and results of correlation/regression analyses, etc. By taking this survey, you provide informed consent to use your responses in my paper. I ask that you complete the survey by Tuesday, April 9th, so that I may have time to run the analyses.

 

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LK8KHPJ

 

If you would like a copy of my research paper, please feel free to request it from me at: steveorange2003@yahoo.com

 

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

 

Sincerely,

 

Steve Detwiler



__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Detwiler <steveorange2011@gmail.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment