Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Collaborate?

Hi,

I've come across your website/blog and would like to contribute a guest post. I'm looking to build my writing portfolio so there wouldn't be a charge. My background is in social media marketing, small business, and branding. Here are some titles I had in mind:  

  • 5 Questions to Ask Before You Launch Any Social Media Campaign
  • How to Track Your Social Media Conversion Rates
  • Is Your Branding Consistent Across All of Your Channels - Checklist 
  • Is Your Marketing Plan Too Social Media Centric? 
  • 5 Examples of Brands That Crush the Social Media Game
  • How to Find the Right Balance of Online and Offline Marketing for Your Business
  • Free Promotional Tools to Help You Get Your First Sale 
  • How Important is Graphic Design When It Comes to Promotion?
  • How to Create an Effective Email Newsletter that Converts 
  • Outside of the Box Marketing Hacks to Try in 2021 
Let me know if you like any of these or have a specific topic in mind. I have capacity right now so I could get started on your original article right away. If you aren't interested, no worries.

Cheers, 

Jayden


Not interested



picture logo

No comments:

Post a Comment