Saturday, November 17, 2012

RE: [californiadisasters] CALFIRE Station EQ Reports For M3.4 Near Pinnacles




occasionally i fell lite shakes and rolls here in orange county as they are not very big.they only last a few seconds.. might have felt yours too, Marilyn
Joann

To: californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com
From: paws_sassy@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:36:02 -0800
Subject: [californiadisasters] CALFIRE Station EQ Reports For M3.4 Near Pinnacles

 

 Bed Shook, CAL KING... My rescue went "into alert" 10 minutes before it happend.  Rocking here in San Diego??   Do believe it was a quake in my heart, I know what they are like, this was a shake ~ not roll.  Marilyn   Goodness no Linda Quake now it is a Marilyn Quake???...You are making me laugh!  Thank you Happy Thankgiving TO ALL OF YOU SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE!   You are so appreciated I could never express what I feel when I joined this group after the San Diego Fires in 2007.  This group is so RIGHT ON!!!!   Marilyn....BTW...CA King Bed Doesn't shake that way unless there is movement....This is on Mt. Helix.
 
 
Periodically, my mother thinks she felt a quake and asks me to look it up for her and almost always I tell her there was no quake. We humorously refer to them as "Lynda-quakes". You felt a "Marilyn-quake". ;-p

 
Kimmer ~ I have a question, last week here in San Diego my Bed Shook like an Earthquake (wee hours am), believe me living in San Diego for 61 years I know what it feels like, but didn't see anything on the news nor this group.  Anyone else feel this?  Off Topic Kim sorry, remove ~ should of put this in discussions.  Marilyn
 
 
Apparently, this just happened: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/nc71888511.html I was unaware of this as it was not felt here in Paso Robles, but while listening to my scanner heard fire stations in southern Monterey-San Benito Unit of CALFIRE reporting in on damage and injury reports... routine I realize but still vaguely ominous... one of these days the reports will not be so rosy. Kimmer



__._,_.___


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment