Friday, December 30, 2011

RE: [Geology2] Re: When in Evanston, Illinois, be sure to visit



Well I guess that counts me out.  I’m younger than you.  :-P

 

Plus ah tens tuh drift off intuh Suthrun, an ever body juz knows dat lowuzz the Ah Keyoo bah a hunert points.

 

History Channel:  “You don’t know Dixie”   Caught it last week, WELL worth a watchin’

 

Rick

 


From: geology2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:geology2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lin Kerns
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 6:55 PM
To: geology2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Geology2] Re: When in Evanston, Illinois, be sure to visit

 

 

JUSTIN BIEBER!  Oh gag! gag! *makes rude gesture with pinky* and by gosh, Rick, I am. lololol

Btw, coming in January... ME. I'm going to be posting pictures of myself. No escape from it either. I've made a point to avoid cameras for the past ten years, but this time, I'm going to be very, very brave and just do it.

Bieber's arse; he doesn't have a y chromosome anywhere in his body. Give me an educated, mature man with good character and a good sense of humor any day.

Lin

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Rick Bates <HappyMoosePhoto@gmail.com> wrote:

 

<<<<SNORT!!!>>>>  Mmphh, mmphh, mmphh.  <<<snort>>>

 

Which one is prettier?

 


From: geology2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:geology2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Blau
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 2:09 PM
To: geol
Subject: [Geology2] Re: When in Evanston, Illinois, be sure to visit

 

 

I think you would look good with Justin Bieber on your arm, Lin.

> Posted by: "Lin Kerns" linkerns@gmail.com lin.kerns
> Date: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am ((PST))
>
> Huh. Cougars do exist. Hell, I'm at the age where I could qualify as one,
> if so minded (which I'm not). Still, it's just incomprehensible how... oh
> shoot. Never mind. Ya'll are all bad. lolol
>
> Lin
>




--

Zenguins!
V
ei8-Volcanoes of the World Webcams
Roxxfoxx~~Adventures in Geology

Penguin News Today
Penguinology: The Science of Penguins
Gentoo Penguins of Gars O'Higgins Station, Antarctica
Canis lupus 101 
Dances with Werewolves
Through Golden Eyes



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment