Thursday, July 11, 2019

Re: [CaliforniaDisasters] California Disasters First Poll #poll

I voted, but didn't have much to say EXCEPT ~ This one did make me laugh...
#14!  LOL

On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 2:58:37 AM PDT, Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com> wrote:


A new poll has been created:

What are your first impressions of the new California Disasters platform on Groups.io?

1. I love it!
2. I hate it!
3. I have mixed feelings about it.
4. I don't care about it one way or the other.
5. I have visited the Groups.io California Disasters website and checked it out.
6. I have not visited the Groups.io California Disasters website and checked it out.
7. I love how much faster is functions.
8. I love how it allows longer post titles/headlines.
9. I'm happy most of the data from the original group was able to be transferred here.
10. I'm experiencing problems sending/receiving messages.
11. I hate change.
12. This is a superior email list platform compared to Yahoo Groups.
13. This is an inferior email list platform compared to Yahoo Groups.

 


Vote Now

No comments:

Post a Comment