Saturday, August 24, 2013

[Geology2] face book



Hi everyone

It appears my Face Book account was hacked with some rather nasty stuff.  The message I got was it happened some where from Washington ( I assume  USA)

I have  set up a new  password and I hope  everything is back to normal.  My computer was attacked  a few weeks ago when I invited what I thought was a bona fide invitation from Microsoft to debug.  Thanks to the very hard work of my friend Derek Overton The computer was reformatted and Derek saved my important stuff and after scanning it reinstalled it.  I assume that the hacking bit happened during that episode.  Thanks for your time and if you get any nasty stuff with my name on it it is not me

 

Cheers Rog



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment