Friday, August 23, 2013

Re: [Geology2] Iceland... wowza!



There you go.. have you been to Maine before? I have never been there but have read about reticent New Englanders. Ayuh...but then there is the lobster. And you will be sort of close to Prince Edward Island which is where I would love to go.. I had the whole Anne of Green Gables set when I was younger. Allison


From: Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com>
To: Geology2 <geology2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Geology2] Iceland... wowza!

 
I'm planning on it. When I move to Maine, the trip won't be nearly as long.

Lin


On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Allison Maricelli-Loukanis <allison.ann@att.net> wrote:
 
Oh wow... beautiful. Thanks for posting this. Makes me want to go there..almost. lol.Allison


From: Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 8:12 AM
Subject: [Geology2] Iceland... wowza!

 





--




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment