Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Re: California Disasters Content Reposted on VolcanoMadness Blog

Your failure to respond to my inquiry will end your membership and continued California Disasters & Geology2 theft of content to your blog which appears to be driven by your desire to increase traffic to your blog without having to create your own content. You are not helping the reputation of Nigerians in the world. You need to examine yourself.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 1:07 AM Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com> wrote:
I am curious as to why you have been auto-redirecting my California Disasters content onto your Blogger account entitled "Volcano Madness" for over a decade. You never asked permission and yet filled your blog with my content also without giving credit. Before I take action I would like to hear your side of the story first. I'm a reasonable man.

California Disasters co-Founder & Owner


--

No comments:

Post a Comment