Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Re: [CaliforniaDisasters] 1974 "Earthquake" Has Best LA Quake Scene

Yes, but hugely cut!  They left out the Seismo Lab being trashed.

Kate K6HTN

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 1:13 AM Dan Shapiro <dnalawyer@gmail.com> wrote:
That got me all shook up!
Good reminder of what not to do.
Dan Shapiro
Pedley

On 11/11/2019 11:26 PM, Kim Noyes wrote:
Today while visiting my mother I found that she was already watching this disaster classic and not only that, but the infamous "earthquake scene" was mere minutes away so I waited for it and watched it and then got hooked and finished the movie and in turn neglected to get everything done at mom's place that I had driven nearly 30 miles round trip to do. I still find this more accurate than any other movie interpretation of this city being destroyed by earthquake. Sorry "San Andreas", et al. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071455/


--

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32774) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [volcanomadness1@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment