Sunday, June 9, 2013

Re: [californiadisasters] Brush fire in Riverside county Hathaway



I can't get onto wlf hotlist. Says the server is toooo busy .

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2013, at 16:13, "DJ Enterprises" <t_billman@hotmail.com> wrote:

 

Eldorado NF has a fire going, also may be getting lightning according to the map.

DJ Enterprises & Co. has party rates for everyone. We have music for all generations from the Big bands of yesterday to todays hip hop.Email me and I will send you a cost of my package. My party package covers the cost of set up , take down, use of a truck, gas mileage, at least 4 hours of music, and lights for the dance floor. I will be anyone price or match anyone price. So email me today.

 

To: californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com
From: t_billman@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:07:53 -0700
Subject: RE: [californiadisasters] Brush fire in Riverside county Hathaway

 
not a lot of fire traffic.

DJ Enterprises & Co. has party rates for everyone. We have music for all generations from the Big bands of yesterday to todays hip hop.Email me and I will send you a cost of my package. My party package covers the cost of set up , take down, use of a truck, gas mileage, at least 4 hours of music, and lights for the dance floor. I will be anyone price or match anyone price. So email me today.

 

To: californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com
From: joalis76@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:58:42 -0700
Subject: [californiadisasters] Brush fire in Riverside county Hathaway

 
this is a wind driven fire and its now 500 ac , air craft is on scene it was holding up on the ridge
but has come down on one of the flanks.. having trouble getting into wlf,
on scanner- this is on the southern edge of the san gorgornio wilderness with ash falling
in the big bear valley. smoke is a heavy dark brown with an orange tint to it, same like we had with the
sawtooth fire in 2003 same look.. folks in big bear have been told this is the hathaway fire
in riverside but of course they do not believe it, think its closer..

Joann update 800 ac






__._,_.___


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment