Monday, June 10, 2013

Re: [Geology2] The New Google Maps



I'm sure that's right, John. Thanks for responding!

Lin


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM, John Rasmussen <john@rasmussengems.com> wrote:
 

i apparently have the new, only.  No option to change to old version.  Might be the difference is that I am working this under a business account through google.  my domain, etc. are registered through google.

john


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com> wrote:
 

John,

There should be a link in the upper right hand corner where the little gizmo icon is that allows you to switch between the new and old versions. I had a preview invitation a few weeks ago, but switched back to the old view when it refused to work. At the present, I'm linking to the new version via the "lite" link. I don't know if this works for you, but try this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview/#!data=!1m4!1m3!1d6012248!2d-94.4258866!3d34.9382642!2m1!1e3&fid=7

Lin


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM, John Rasmussen <john@rasmussengems.com> wrote:
 

Lin,  I also use Firefox, however, I have no idea what version of Google maps I am using.  It is just a tab on my Google mail page.  How do I find the type?

John


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone here use Google Maps as a full version? I'm using Firefox 21 and so far, I'm limited to Lite Mode. I tried using "about:config" and set webgl.force-enabled to true, as it shows "false" but still it refuses to work with Google Earth embedded.

Any luck for anyone else?

Lin

--




--
John Atwell Rasmussen, Ph.D., AJP
Rasmussen Gems and Jewelry LLC
"A Time to Stop Living at Work; A Time to Start Working at Living."






--
John Atwell Rasmussen, Ph.D., AJP
Rasmussen Gems and Jewelry LLC
"A Time to Stop Living at Work; A Time to Start Working at Living."




--


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment