Monday, June 24, 2019

Re: [californiadisasters] Admin Read: Group Check-In



I'm still here, and I frequently forward any relevant stuff to 3-4 more people.
I dislike Facebook, Twitter, etc.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 10:24 PM Kim Noyes kimnoyes@gmail.com [californiadisasters] <californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Achtung Gruppe!

With the recent increase in success of the Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit platforms of California Disasters I've also put more time (any time at all, actually) into the original platform here as those of you still here have noticed. This brings me to my question: How many of you are still here? Please check in with an email response. Thanks in advance!

Gruppe Oberfuhrer




__._,_.___

Posted by: Mike WA6ILQ <wa6ilq@gmail.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment