Friday, June 21, 2019

Re: [californiadisasters] Re: Of Ugly Step-Children & Yahell Frack-ups



You have our personal e-mails can't we pull out of the Yahoo groups ~ if that was the question.  I am not on Facebook, nor do I know what GROUPS io is ~ sorry.

On Friday, June 21, 2019, 11:03:27 AM PDT, 'K.' egroupzz@kemasa.com [californiadisasters] <californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

On Friday 21 June 2019, Kim Noyes kimnoyes@gmail.com [californiadisasters]
wrote:
>...
> So I'll just ask you
> all: are we happy with this platform and me just posting my thing or are we
> ambitious to try something new and abandon this sinking ship and move to
> Groups.io?

I don't think that is the question to ask.

The question is whether you think that you trust yahoo to keep the groups?

The direction that they seem to be headed is in eliminating the groups and if
one day they decide to eliminate it, what will you do? Many other groups have
changed over to groups.io, which seems to have support (I would say better
support, but I am not sure yahoo has any). It is a sinking ship and that is
the most important aspect.

--

K.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Marilyn Sass <paws_sassy@yahoo.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment