Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[Geology2] Hello..re: The Land That Fossils Built....



Hi, This is for Clay Chesney... I took your paper with me on my recent road trip from where I live in Milwaukee, WI,  to Texas and Louisiana. While I don't go as far west as Marshall and Leslie, two towns you mentioned, I am familiar with the landscape. Your paper was easy to read for a layperson like me and i really enjoyed it. I am planning another trip in September, hopefully to the Hill Country of Texas west of San Antonio, and it would make more sense possibly ( have to look at the map) to check out Fayetteville and all and look for fossils. My husband and I are thinking of buying land along the Frio River, close to Uvalde. Actually he is the one that fossils like to appear to...not me. And I am the one with the interest..not fair. But anyway...enjoyed the information. Thanks. Allison


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment