Tuesday, October 29, 2019

[CaliforniaDisasters] Admin Read: Sorry For Being MIA

Achtung Gruppe!

I've been busy with a lot of real life stuff over the past week. The free time I had was consumed with updating California Disasters on Facebook & Twitter, the two platforms where I can serve more people more quickly & efficiently than the Groups.io and Reddit platforms upon which we also exist. I've about caught up so you will see me keeping this group updated starting tonight. Thanks for your understanding.

Gruppenfuhrer Kimmer
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32678) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [volcanomadness1@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment