Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Re: [CaliforniaDisasters] Admin Read: Sorry For Being MIA

Hey Kim,
Always take care of number 1, you, first then have fun with us! I guess I should sign up with Twitter, I've been holding off because of security reason. Time to check in to the latest digital device. 
Are you interested in things like  the latest computer advances, ie quantum computers?
Enjoy!
Jeff Miller
KJ6RHF

On Oct 29, 2019, at 6:16 PM, Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com> wrote:


Achtung Gruppe!

I've been busy with a lot of real life stuff over the past week. The free time I had was consumed with updating California Disasters on Facebook & Twitter, the two platforms where I can serve more people more quickly & efficiently than the Groups.io and Reddit platforms upon which we also exist. I've about caught up so you will see me keeping this group updated starting tonight. Thanks for your understanding.

Gruppenfuhrer Kimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment